WINNER OF 2014 RAISING THE BAR AWARD FOR INNOVATION IN EDUCATION AND SKILLS
The WHOASKSUS project seeks to inspire and enthuse young people to chiefessays.net aspire to achieve through, interactive, informative and exciting programmes; the project encourages students to become involved in the creativity, planning and implementation of their own project and has clear aims and benefits.
– Students are encouraged to speak out and have their voices heard
– Students have raised aspirations, resulting in greater self esteem and confidence
– Students are challenged to work and achieve together as a team and with different
agencies ie. businesses and colleges.
– Students are inspired to reach higher levels of performance
– Students learn new skills outside of best term paper writing service the curriculum to make them fit for the future
– Students gain a sense of achievement by having their voices heard and bring
credibility to themselves and to the School